Saturday, December 31, 2005

 

Pyat Bluda

tomas - i reckon i could manage 5 courses! I haven't got your letter yet, i assume you received mine?? I cannot for the life of me think what i wrote but i assure you my 2nd will be so much longer. I can argue with the nichelnik of my obshizhity, get the right colour packet of butter and tell the average man on the the street that i most sicerely do not know the answers to any of his questions.

I made it out of the building - i don#t really understand how it was very early and very cold and it just kinda happened. The plane was bizarrely quite exciting and Athens was 30 degrees warmer then Moscow. I met old friends and new squats and am now staying with A in P. Well, i will write more at a time very convienient to me. THat just leaves me to say a final goodbye to this year and indeed Xronia Polla to you all as they say in these parts. May you all find excitings things, new ideas, old things, good health, good friends and happiness,..... till next time, adieu

Comments:
It was cool to get your letter, the picture looked awesome! I'm off to India tomorrow with Ben (finally handed in my notice at work and now am free!!!). Will notice the lack of regular cash, but am only young once and all that jazz. Take care babe, i'm thinking about you.

My plans are to spend a month or so touring India and then to move from the Grove to London (well, St.Albans - I've been offered a job, which I'll prob. accept).

Look after yourself, hope you had fun over New year.

Laur xx
 
good to hear that you are back in the warm climate again, it must have been a bit of good luck that you got out of the house so easly or have your jedi mind tricks finally come to fruition lol. were their good trucks in russia? say hi to A and his family for me, new years & christmas were both good & eventful for me i hope that you also had a good time. did you ever get my emails?

le jackal
 
Have you made any good nrew year's resolutions/plans?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?