Friday, January 13, 2006

 

New Years Resolutions

Well not really Ben, but i am going to attempt to buy more weird things from the kiosks. I had you in mind when i thought of this because i think u'd b quite disappointed in me at present. I give up much too easily - i must learn to point more and shout louder. Thanks for the post-card-a-thon. Its brill-yant.

Well Happy New Year everyone. I had a wicked time in Greece it was + degrees and when it stuff fell from the sky it was liquid!! Patras is a cool city in the winter you can walk around and when you look one way the whole end of the street is a mountain and when you look the other direction the whole end of the street is a bit of a big boat. Its not New year till the boats have sung. They parp like happy boats. for ages. And then it is the next year. Im nearly Greek now cos i have a Koboloi i can sit for hours in smokey cafes and pretend im cool....

I am moving house tomorrow. I move in with a babooshka called Ludmilla Vasilnova. Its a bit further away than my old place but its (hopefully) without the unrelentant bed bugs. And my friends can come and visit me - hurrah. And not a day too late considering.

Thanks for all the letters and cards Its been great getting stacks of them! I had a whole pile when i returned from Greece - a good suprise.

Comments:
Cool resolution. Possibly the best I've heard so far.
Mine are:

1- be more proactively sociable
2- go to barcelona
3- make, and begin to implement, a 5-year-plan.

OK so they're not really new year's resolutions in the classic sense - more just things I want to do.

I'll provide reports on my 5-yr-plan as it develops.
 
Oh, did you get the cd?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?