Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

picnic, pochta, post

I haven't sent them yet- cos i haven't worked out how but i have found 5 types of picnic bar. This country is amazing. I ate one as well so now theres 4. it wasn't great. weather has stopped at a steady -20 its ok i can deal with that. went sledging last weekend it was so much fun. thanks loads for everyone who has been sending letters - my babooshka has stopped asking who they are all from she just unceromoniously plonks them in my room now. she is a very strange old lady but not unnice. she talks to me a lot and sometimes we hangout in the kitchen and disscus our favourite teas. hers is "Mrs Grey" - it took me a while to work out that that meant Lady Grey.

Andy - thanx for the calendar it is fantastic!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?